Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2007 TBSS
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When I introduced myself in the member intros a couple people asked to see my vette. I just had it detailed by [email protected] Immaculate Reflections in Antioch CA and will have more pics of the before and after once he has a chance to go through his pics. But here is a couple that a guy took at a local mini GTG we had friday night (most of the cars are off to the right of the pics)...

And next to my buddies 06 Z06

·
Registered
2007 TBSS
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, ya the red and black combo has really grown on me. Typically I like more subtle colors, like my last C5Z was silver with black wheels.

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
thats:yay2:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
Looks so sweet

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
I love the carbon fiber, very subtle but very nice. What size rear tires are you running?

·
Registered
2007 TBSS
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, i thought those were a nice subtle touch aswell. Stock size rears right now. 295/35/18.

I know I want it on there already! I am building my own kit so I'm saving for the intercooler and ducting right now, I have just about everything else already. I miss boost, my last C5Z had a forged 383 with a A&A Vortech making 640rwhp.

·
Registered
2007 TBSS
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks! The detail with the paint correction that I had done right before the pics really made it pop.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.