Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
2008 TBSS Red Jewel RWD
737 Posts
have a date with the tuner next Thursday :)
I've never had a date with my tuner. Glad to hear that your date turned out well. I guess the smell of fluids, rubber, etc is expected. LOL

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
he did a great job now its time to get a helmet and take her to the track she eats rubber like crazy :)

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,722 Posts
Exciting time! Good luck!

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
she is holding a fence went to the junkyard chopped a plug for my efans shes a real truck again money
20200807_181905.jpg
's well spent 👏

·
Registered
2008 TBSS Red Jewel RWD
737 Posts
LOL... I did the same thing on mine back a while ago. I look forward to seeing the final plans.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
it broke so bad it locked all four wheels and the engine up:(
now i have to fire the engine up to see if its hurt was looking at superchargers 2

·
Registered
2008 TBSS Red Jewel RWD
737 Posts
Mine broke in a parking lot because I was being stupid. Hopefully everything else is ok and it won't cost to much to get back on the road.

·
Registered
06' Red Jewel 3SS,
300 Posts
Damn after all that work. I’m terrified of that happening to me. I got my 4l70 rebuilt by Gearstar and had them do their top level but it wouldn’t protect against completely shearing the main driveshaft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
i probably cracked the shaft the night before.
i was a quarter throttle going up an overpass when she broke not even spinning the tires thought the diff exploded was expecting to see a puddle of fluids under the truck

61 - 73 of 73 Posts