Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
2008 TBSS Red Jewel RWD
779 Posts
have a date with the tuner next Thursday :)
I've never had a date with my tuner. Glad to hear that your date turned out well. I guess the smell of fluids, rubber, etc is expected. LOL

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
he did a great job now its time to get a helmet and take her to the track she eats rubber like crazy :)

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,800 Posts
Exciting time! Good luck!

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
she is holding a fence went to the junkyard chopped a plug for my efans shes a real truck again money
20200807_181905.jpg
's well spent 👏

·
Registered
2008 TBSS Red Jewel RWD
779 Posts
LOL... I did the same thing on mine back a while ago. I look forward to seeing the final plans.

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
it broke so bad it locked all four wheels and the engine up:(
now i have to fire the engine up to see if its hurt was looking at superchargers 2

·
Registered
2008 TBSS Red Jewel RWD
779 Posts
Mine broke in a parking lot because I was being stupid. Hopefully everything else is ok and it won't cost to much to get back on the road.

·
Registered
06' Red Jewel 3SS,
348 Posts
Damn after all that work. I’m terrified of that happening to me. I got my 4l70 rebuilt by Gearstar and had them do their top level but it wouldn’t protect against completely shearing the main driveshaft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
i probably cracked the shaft the night before.
i was a quarter throttle going up an overpass when she broke not even spinning the tires thought the diff exploded was expecting to see a puddle of fluids under the truck

·
Registered
2008 TBSS Red Jewel RWD
779 Posts
With the rear valance for dual exhaust?

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
slight update not a good one not to long after my tranny blew up got fired from the tranny shop for being a headache and
20201002_115659.jpg
20200930_150957.jpg
bitching to much after working for a person for twenty plus years you think you would know them . so o made myself this little trophy 🏆 of most of the bad parts. before he built it he told me it would hold about 600 horse not after the first hundred miles it lost 3rd and 4th because he didn't press the imput shaft in all the way and I had to drive my truck home on its fresh engine with first and second. the the second time it broke everything but the rear planetary and the case plus locked the engine up and had to be drug off an overpass cost me 128 bucs. was going to go the 4l80 e route but the tranny i was given he parted out and gave me one that was sitting outside and full of water 💧. so I'm going to rebuild my 4l70 myself the right way with the hardened shafts then do a 4l80 later. I'm still recovering from my hernia surgery ill be back to work at my other job in a couple weeks plus I'm am going to start turning wrenches for myself and launch my powder coating business 🙃 rant over

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
made my tranny holder cost me nothing I have a pump on order and will be sending the converter off next week
20201031_142043.jpg

61 - 78 of 78 Posts