Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to find a good mutual fund or stocks for my ira, anyone got some that they got money in that would be a good buy so i can start doing some research on them? I was thinking Ford or Visa for stocks but dont know many mutual funds.

Thanks

·
Registered
08 TBSS AWD 3ss
123 Posts
I've got the motley fool's independence fund. It's run by the same guys that recommend picks. Check it out, symbol is FOOLX.

·
Registered
08 TBSS AWD 3ss
123 Posts
Looked like a win to me! I used to try to follow different newsletters, but it's hard to be faster than the publishers!!

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ya my grandpa was telling me about their website on Sunday didn't know they had anything

·
15 second club
792 Posts
Im trying to find a good mutual fund or stocks for my ira, anyone got some that they got money in that would be a good buy so i can start doing some research on them? I was thinking Ford or Visa for stocks but dont know many mutual funds.

Thanks
There is one that is risky(as with many otc bb companies), but the risk vs reward can be huge. I wouldn't bet the farm on it but a small investment can be worth it. Do your DD, stock symbol MBCI.

http://www.wallstreetpoker.com/reports/MCBI.pdf

·
15 second club
792 Posts

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ended up buying $1000 worth of FMIHX, its a large cap fund. Had a good rating from morning star and other places I researched.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts