Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

Muffler Change

2K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  swat ss 
#1 ·
Alright I know we all talked about this before but am gonna change the muffler and just the muffler on my SS but what I want to know form everybody is what is the best flowing loudest muffler out on the market to install

#4 ·
No shit guys! D's muffler sounds awesome!:cheers1:

#5 ·
if you are just changing the muffler then you are going to be getting a center/offset muffer set up. Flowmaster will be loud but i bet flow less than the stock muffler. Ive done this muffler with a resonator delete and truck was loud. This is the smallest muffler that magnaflow makes in that center/offset design all 3 inch and str8 thru also.

http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/shopexd.asp?zone=main&id=425

that one is like 65 shipped on ebay i think

now if you want to do a custom from muffler back then i have another muffler i can recommend. But if your just replacing the stock muffler with a new muffler and getting rid of the resonator that magnaflow will flow great. This muffler without the resonator was louder than the stainless works LMF muffler and its a lot cheaper

#15 ·
I have deleted my resonator and would like to change out the muffler to something different. If i get that magnaflow muffler, it should be a 3" inlet and outlet?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.