Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
the gun show
TrailblazerSS
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
20x8/20x10 set up thanks to Mr Tony the wheel and suspension guru and Mr Steve from true forged wheels.the front wheels are set up for big brakes already which is next.the tires are 255/45/20,315/35/20.Steve from Trueforged wheels is really cool he gave me a shop tour,first class set up over there cant say enough about him.and of course Tony for all the help and the shocks came in today i will switch them out first chance i get.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,550 Posts
Those wheels are TITTIES!! :yay2:
Backspacing looks perfect too!
:idhitit:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,864 Posts
nice. is it just the pic or is the left exhaust tip smaller?

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
537 Posts
What kind of grill is that? I want that grill (just in black for my truck). Also you should mirror that grill on the rear of the truck by the hitch.

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer 3SS
1,422 Posts
Wheels look:yay2:
But..
255 45 up front?
Not that it really matters if youre 2wd but why didnt you go with the 275/40/20 up front to keep the same overall diameter?
I also see you went with the Run flat Dunlop sport maxx

·
Premium Member
2007 Black TBSS
2,687 Posts
Looking good! I know those tires arent cheap! Am looking at those for my 20x10's too.

·
Premium Member
2007 Black TBSS
2,687 Posts
Wheels look:yay2:
But..
255 45 up front?
Not that it really matters if youre 2wd but why didnt you go with the 275/40/20 up front to keep the same overall diameter?
I also see you went with the Run flat Dunlop sport maxx
I am looking at the 255 so they would definately look smaller then the rears. Show off the staggered look more.

·
the gun show
TrailblazerSS
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks guys the grill is from street scene its like 100-125.00 bucks.if you need tires for now and you dont want to break the bank there is a place in gardena,ca called atlantis or atlantic tire[gogle them they have pics of tires and they ship] th that sells tires with min 7/32 tread for like 300.00 bucks.not a bad deal for a pair just to get you going and for fitment testing.and by the way thats for a pair.

·
the gun show
TrailblazerSS
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am looking at the 255 so they would definately look smaller then the rears. Show off the staggered look more.
i am 2wd so thats what i was really looking for.and i wanted that muscle look to which is why i stayed with 20s instead of going up to 22s.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,400 Posts
yet another set where i specd out the backspacing perfect!!!! hahah looks good man btw look at my new 30.5 spring set up it rides great and i sit at 30.25 in rear.

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Damn dude, that looks perfect/jerk I was going to go with 295 in the rear with my 20x10s but now I might change my mind.....AGAIN:dunno:

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
970 Posts
Super clean looking, but like how you went with a style similar to OEM. Whole truck looks great, man! What dual set up do you have?

·
the gun show
TrailblazerSS
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Thanks again guys and yes Tony good job,did i not give you enough props already haha.yes the grill goes over the stock grill they mount kind of goofy but they do work.and my front tires are 255/45/20 not 255/40/20.and as for the dual exhaust set up it was done at a local muffler shop here in corona california.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,400 Posts
Is your truck lowered? How do the Dunlops hook up from a dead stop?
yes he go the entire kit from me.
my djm modified uppers
front kw coilovers
rear 31.5 belltech spring
rear spohn arms/panhard bar

on the coilovers you can go another 1 inch lower in front easy and rear I now have a set up to get you 1 inch lower that rides great also.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts