Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,063 Posts
More TBSS's need to enjoy the power difference a Maggie bolted on truely makes. Someone please give this thing a new home.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Great unit man and super price! I would buy it today if I had an extra $3500. You probably won't have any trouble selling this unit. Are you going to a larger unit or what?

·
Premium Member
2007 TrailblazerSS
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great unit man and super price! I would buy it today if I had an extra $3500. You probably won't have any trouble selling this unit. Are you going to a larger unit or what?
No, I bought it and never installed it because I wanted to do everything to the truck at once, and in the meantime found a new hobby so now my money goes toward a down payment on a house, flying, and something else soon enough... Now the SS will stay with bolt-ons for a while. I bought this unit for $3,900 and am willing to take a loss to move it since our economy BLOWS right now.

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
bump

·
Premium Member
2007 TrailblazerSS
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank ya Steve. How's the comp running? I'm about to rebuild my work computer (three monitors and an i5!) so now work is buying me another Sonata III case and PSU. Hope you like yours.

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
Running very well, thank you. 100+ FPS on Battlefield Bad Company 2, high detail, and I put in an SSD so it boots in 12 seconds :)

Case is very quiet, and great, but I had to upgrade the PSU since I am running SLI.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2007 TrailblazerSS
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cody,

I believe the TVS1900 is more efficient in making power. I'm not entirely sure, but I believe it will make more power with the same amount of boost. I could be wrong though. Any Maggie guys, please step in.

·
Premium Member
2007 TrailblazerSS
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just so you know, this does not have a valley cover or crank pulley (8-rib). I would like $3,500 firm for it. I'm also willing to meet halfway at any airport you find...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts