Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ready for more power what do you guys think, a supercharger or head/cam package

·
Premium Member
07 Imperial 1SS 2wd
2,625 Posts
Depends on what you want? Heads and cam are cheaper than supercharging. Plan on doing a transmission for either of these mods.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,035 Posts
IMO, supercharging lays down great dyno numbers, but not track numbers...............I was all for s/c'ing, but I will definately go head/cam for half the price with proven track times......

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,590 Posts
Anybody know an approximent total cost for heads cam springs etc. Plus installation?

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS 3SS
789 Posts
subing

·
Premium Member
07 Imperial 1SS 2wd
2,625 Posts
I would still go the supercharger way if you have the money. Nothing like getting into boost.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2006 2wd TBSS
1,538 Posts
I would do both! :biggrin2:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
843 Posts
What year is your truck what are you looking to do with it,I have a TVS1900 and love it but more info on what you are looking for as an end result is need to make a suggestion you should call joe at leftcoast 32 and alvin at pcmforless both great people to deal with and very willing to help you out :2cents:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,747 Posts
My pcm4less h/c was about 3k installed. It included everything....which I now have it for sale.

I dyno'd 414 conservatively and ran 12.7 at like 90* iirc ( so crappy da).

I was originally think s/c package but for 6k the gains weren't there, I would turbo tho.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts