Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the black boot on my pass front CV axle on the "diff" side is pulled away and grease is everywhere, dealership is saying that the previous dealership who did my rear main/oil pan gasket repair bent the trans and brake lines causing them to rub and tear the boot. BULLSHIT. I'm on the phone with GM right now. What is with these cock suckers never wanting to fix things? I think GM needs to slap these dealerships in the face. I paid for a fucking warranty, so fix my shit, I could see if it was modified. Thank god for mod friendly dealerships.

·
Premium Member
Bet you cant tell
6,481 Posts
I would have the dealer you're at contact the other dealer to have it covered between them.

either way, all gm dealers must honor a warranty regardless if the repair was performed somewhere else.

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts
I would have the dealer you're at contact the other dealer to have it covered between them.

either way, all gm dealers must honor a warranty regardless if the repair was performed somewhere else.

no need to cover it between dealers... your 2nd statement describes exactly why...

there is no reason to NOT cover what is going on with the truck... the other dealer if in fact bent the trans lines and caused the failure, should get the truck back to fix the damage caused by their tech. i.e. comback.

what warranty do you have on the truck... do you still have a gm b2b or gm cert used warranty?... or a gm protection plan, or an aftermarket warranty?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
It will be fixed where I'm at now, I'm not driving 400 miles roundtrip twice and losing 2 days of work to convenience them.

TwoTons, How much for a Pass Front Drive Axle?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I still have no word. Gm needs to crack down on the dealer at fault. Why would I, the customer go out of my way when they messed up. The dealer that fucked it up has to buy the axle and pay the labor anyways! Just pay my LOCAL dealership then! They need to fix my truck and man the fuck up.

What realistic outcomes are there?

·
Registered
2008 Saab 97x Aero
906 Posts
So the black boot on my pass front CV axle on the "diff" side is pulled away and grease is everywhere, dealership is saying that the previous dealership who did my rear main/oil pan gasket repair bent the trans and brake lines causing them to rub and tear the boot. BULLSHIT. I'm on the phone with GM right now. What is with these cock suckers never wanting to fix things? I think GM needs to slap these dealerships in the face. I paid for a fucking warranty, so fix my shit, I could see if it was modified. Thank god for mod friendly dealerships.
U and I are in the same fkn boat!! Dealerships suck... Mine was lil different but I was on.fire when I left that mother fkr...

Good luck bro!:fist: or give them one of those

·
Banned
18,856 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
You guys have no idea what it is like to be a dealership tech....Something that happens at another dealership workmanship wise won't be covered. Your best bet would be not to piss off the dealership that found the boot. You should see if they will call the dealership that did the previous work and see if they want to pay the bill.

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
You guys have no idea what it is like to be a dealership tech....Something that happens at another dealership workmanship wise won't be covered. Your best bet would be not to piss off the dealership that found the boot. You should see if they will call the dealership that did the previous work and see if they want to pay the bill.
Regardless, GM PAid for work to be done, Under warranty. The Customer didnt do anything wrong and now obviously is located too far away from the original dealer to make a trip to them , so there has to bbe something G does here. They cant Just Say frankly , "Fuck Off" to the customer, and if they do...Thats ate up.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
801 Posts
Regardless, GM PAid for work to be done, Under warranty. The Customer didnt do anything wrong and now obviously is located too far away from the original dealer to make a trip to them , so there has to bbe something G does here. They cant Just Say frankly , "Fuck Off" to the customer, and if they do...Thats ate up.
Somer dealership are hard to work with. They do anything and everything to try and make it not warranty. If it was me I would ask to see the trans or brake lines that are rubbing it. Really if they weren't such assholes about it they could easily bend them back up and just cover it under warranty.
At Bob Brown Auto, where I work, we go the extra mile to help our customers out.

·
Premium Member
06 AWD SS
4,200 Posts
This is why people hate dealerships. I'm lucky that where I bought my truck is a little more understanding and realistic about things, or I'll pay the for the tow up to Greg's place if anything happens.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts