Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
06 black awd tbss
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, at least that's what everyone keeps calling it. Saying I could sell it to the amish for a pretty penny lol. So far dad and the girlfriend hate it. But I love the look of it! And thats all that matters! Still have to get a black bow tie of some sorts. Don't want just a normal black one though, wanna do something a little different to set it apart.

Powder Coated stockers, freshly G2'ed calipers and fed ex dropped of my DJM sway bar today as well! Enjoy! I'll have more pictures up tomorrow after I give her a good bath!

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
I like it:yay2:

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
Let me know how fast you are taking curves with that new swaybar. Make sure to set it to the stiffest setting its a whole new truck then :biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
06 black awd tbss
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think the center caps and lugs breaks up the black a little bit. I was thinking of getting them done but then decided against it.

Yea I know it needs tire shine. Whole truck needs a good bath which is going to happen tonight. She's filthy from sitting on jack stands in the drive way for the past week. Ill post more pictures tonight!

Thanks for the compliments guys! I knew I wasn't the only one that was gunna like it!:cheers1:

·
Premium Member
06 black awd tbss
5,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Heres some more after a quick wash and some Adam's lovin' before the storms came this weekend. I think the black wheels really show off the sand blasted bottom rear doors now :(

Still wanna get a black bow tie for the center caps!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.