TrailblazerSS
251 Posts
Good find! thanks

·
Premium Member
2007 TrailblazerSS
5,049 Posts
Picking up two at lunch, thanks!

Edit: don't forget another quart to make 7, 6.5 quarts for ours...

·
Mommy's ride isn't a VAN!
Black Trailblazer SS
584 Posts
Good find but wish there was one close to us! :fist:

·
Premium Member
Bet you cant tell
6,480 Posts
print the coupon - white out the expiration date and make another copy. :D

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
print the coupon - white out the expiration date and make another copy.
:coolthumb:

Just as an added piece of info (that probably has been mentioned before) for anybody like me that only uses K&N Oil Filters:
I just talked to Champion Labs, who make the K&N and Mobil 1 (and the Royal Purple) and the only difference in the two is the "Wrench Off" nut (that I have never used) on the bottom of the K&N.

don't forget another quart to make 7, 6.5 quarts for ours...

You can save an extra buck or two if ther is an O'Reillys Auto close by, they have Mobil 1 for $4.99. Gotta be close though at 12 MPG

·
Premium Member
2007 TrailblazerSS
5,049 Posts
HEADS UP, went at lunch and had to buy the individual quarts, not a 4 and a spare... I actually thought it was a 5qt like others but Mobil1 puts theirs in a gallon jug. :dunno: Anyway, picked up two sets, but one of the filters fits my dad's (I got the last M1 for TBSS.)

·
Registered
'06 TBSS AWD
132 Posts
Damn! I just changed my oil this weekend too :( ....btw Wal-Mart sells Mobil 1 in a 5 quart jug, not a 1 gallon

·
Registered
Blk TrailblazerSS
8 Posts
oil change is easy once you get past the $65 on oil and make sure you have a magnetic drain pug.

·
Registered
07 Silver TBSS
922 Posts
How much is the M1 filter? Walmart still seems to be a better deal since that coupon is only for 5 qts....

Walmart has 5qt jug of M1 for $24 last time I checked + 7 for another. $5 at O'Reilly Auto for a Wix. :D

Not too bad if Pep Boys is close by, I guess. I don't have one near me, but Wally World is everywhere, LOL.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts