Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
TB LSX
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Trailblazer owner for 8 years from Missouri. Building an LS motor now for my 2004 200k+ mile TB. Don't worry, no SS badges will be used and not claiming it to be an SS. Just want something different for my TB. I have owned this vehicle since 2007, already done a few upgrades including matte black paint, 22" black wheels, indash dvd/tv, 4 headrest monitors, and upgraded the door speakers. Now its time to do the very difficult and cram in a nice built 5.3. Motor is just about done, hopefully within the next month or so I can start working on the swap!

·
SSlow & high!
TrailblazerSS
2,256 Posts
Welcome from Bear, DE! :cheers1:

·
Premium Member
TBSS
1,279 Posts
Welcome and good luck with your project! I make it down to Jeff City a couple times a year as I own some property down that way in a real small town.

sweet I lived in Kansas city for about 15 years
I lived there for 21 years, and still own a couple homes back there/here (actually in KC right now).

·
Registered
TB LSX
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've seen some videos with some pretty awesome 5.3s (stock bottom end) that put out quite a bit of power. The engine is coming along fairly decent, hopefully will be doing the swap this fall.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts