Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,655 Posts
Push the mirror forwards (not folded in) and theres a hidden torx screw then a few little tabs under it that are supposed to slide out. Just a heads up, you're gonna break it. Seems like everybody does. I crazy glued the tabs back on then siliconed mine back up... if you're gonna open it, make sure you put in long life LEDs cause you won't wanna do it again.

·
Registered
2008 TBSS 3SS
302 Posts
I have a 2008 SS and the side mirror/underlighting/blinker is really only bright at night when turning, can you replace those bulbs to make the under mirror turn signals brighter?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,655 Posts
Sure you could, they just don't reflect very well so I almost never notice mine during the day and I have a butt ton of LEDs in there.

·
moar cowbell
Trailblazer
6,426 Posts
turn on your hazards and stand behind your truck

they're plenty visible during the day... just not from the drivers seat

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
82 Posts
anyone have the part number for the lens? I broke my driverside lens trying to change the bulb and the problem wasnt even the bulb it was a loose connection inside the door after a speaker swap.:doh:

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
12,864 Posts
I will assume that no one makes these in a more clearer lense?
Probably dealer only item I'm guessing.

J

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.