Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS Red
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever have one and know how loose or tight these run??? I can get a good deal on one but Im not to sure if this is to much verter for my truck since its mostly stock and my DD for now. Im dont know if I should go with something like a Circle D 3200 or this. I dont want it to be to loose. Oh I will be doing a cam in the future but I wanna do this first. Just dont wanna kill my drivibility for the meantime.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,590 Posts
for just a DD truck i would go with circle d 3200. 3000 just isnt worth the $$ and install time/$$.IMO

however a YANK 3600 is gonna be a hell of a lot more converter but for your needs you will notice a nice gain with a 11'' 3200.! :2cents:

·
Registered
93 Posts
I personally would avoid the Midwest converters all together. They have had quite a few lockup clutch issues over the years. And in a TBSS the lockup clutch takes a beating. If that clutch fails it will take the transmission with it 99% of the time. Stick with the big names that have it figured out like Precision Industries.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.