Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9-7x Aero
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry I haven't set-up another meet. It has been a very busy summer. We all had a blast at the last meet.

So, who is interested in having a meet in the Troy area? :domo-kun:

·
Premium Member
'07 awd
2,421 Posts
I was thinking of going to Milan that day. There is an 11am to 5 pm test and tune. However, I think Brandon/262 is coming to town that weakend also.

·
Registered
9-7x Aero
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
eh, if anyone wants to have a couple :burp: We could just have a small meet at my place (more people moved out so more parking spaces woot!!)

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
449 Posts
I'm in Macomb, but I own a restaurant in Warren (12 Mile & Schoenherr area) and we are having a Halloween Party 10-30 from 8:00pm to 2:00am. Y'all can meet up in my parking lot, it's got plenty of space, then come in and have a few pops and do a Monster Mash or two! :burp:

·
Big J
TrailblazerSS
402 Posts
I'm in Macomb, but I own a restaurant in Warren (12 Mile & Schoenherr area) and we are having a Halloween Party 10-30 from 8:00pm to 2:00am. Y'all can meet up in my parking lot, it's got plenty of space, then come in and have a few pops and do a Monster Mash or two! :burp:
Thats like five minutes form my house, what restaurant?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
449 Posts
Thats like five minutes form my house, what restaurant?
The Cutting Board at 12 Mile & Schoenherr. I'm usually there Thursday and Friday nights (after the 'real' 9-5). If you are there and see my TBSS in the back of the parking lot up against the wall, ask for Mike and I'll buy you a drink or desert!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts