Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

Meeting In Vegas For All Here!

3K views 48 replies 12 participants last post by  LEADING EDGE 
G
#1 · (Edited)
Okay here it is,
Going to, no needing to see how many here are serious to meeting in Vegas for a TBSS Owners.com get together in the begenning of November. Trying to make it for the weekend as well so all that work, can have the chance to play also! If we want to rent the track there for a day, will cost $3500.....that is $175 per TBSS if we only get 20 of us to commit............$117 for 30, well you can do the math for more members if ya want! Not sure if we even can but need this info before we start spouting off to the owners for the rent.
Gotta make this quick guys if ya want it to happen so we can get things in motion. You all have been asking for dates and saying to make it happen, so now it's your turn to step up to the plate and commit as well. Leave your names and once we get how many, will let y'all know what the cost will be. We will have to know in no more then 2 weeks whom really wants this to happen. So.......lets get this going! Thanks
Oh yeah, this might help as well.................theres a new member here that's an editor for a car mag. He said things might look pretty good for a photo shoot for his mag when we all get together in Vegas. Would be nice to have at least 20 of us or more, show up for this besides what it will do for the rep. of our trucks!

#2 ·
Okay here it is,
Going to, no needing to see how many here are serious to meeting in Vegas for a TBSS Owners.com get together in the begenning of November. Trying to make it for the weekend as well so all that work, can have the chance to play also! If we want to rent the track there for a day, will cost $3500.....that is $175 per TBSS if we only get 20 of us to commit............$117 for 30, well you can do the math for more members if ya want! Not sure if we even can but need this info before we start spouting off to the owners for the rent.
Gotta make this quick guys if ya want it to happen so we can get things in motion. You all have been asking for dates and saying to make it happen, so now it's your turn to step up to the plate and commit as well. Leave your names and once we get how many, will let y'all know what the cost will be. We will have to know in no more then 2 weeks whom really wants this to happen. So.......lets get this going! Thanks
I am in for it!

#3 ·
????

No TVS's allowed unless I have mine on by then:biteme:

#20 ·
Your not going to drive 17 hrs (confirmed on yahoo travel) to race Norcal! I thought Norcal has a quick SS! Pedro i want to go this week (Wed) to race my ss for the first time, but iam skered! lol. I never even ran at a track b4 especially with 22's lololol. Norcal said to jus get it up to 2k and gun it!!!

G
#32 ·
Thanks Garth for helping out! Really appreciate it and will help to get more interested. I am sure though that Joe has paid you enough in fees for his own set-ups, trying to break off Left Coast, to fund your business for a few yrs......:boff: Hope it all works out so we can thank you in person and maybe impress enough to get you some buisness in the future!

Coach...........I will post a new thread but these post whores can't take it over talking just BS. They can only post if they are coming such as their real names, along with their forum names and phone numbers(PM me if that works better for your numbers). As from this thread, I can't really see if they are serious or not:dunno: Thanks again Joe for your help as well, couldn't do this alone!!!!

#35 ·
Mark

QUOTE=spddmn;22617]Thanks Garth for helping out! Really appreciate it and will help to get more interested. I am sure though that Joe has paid you enough in fees for his own set-ups, trying to break off Left Coast, to fund your business for a few yrs......:boff: Hope it all works out so we can thank you in person and maybe impress enough to get you some buisness in the future!

Coach...........I will post a new thread but these post whores can't take it over talking just BS. They can only post if they are coming such as their real names, along with their forum names and phone numbers(PM me if that works better for your numbers). As from this thread, I can't really see if they are serious or not:dunno: Thanks again Joe for your help as well, couldn't do this alone!!!![/QUOTE]

Emailed track officials today. Will get back with first of the week. Since no one (except a few) will actually verify coming, we will probably have to "piggy-back" on another meet (if there is one) or take a section of Fri Nite Midnite Mayhem. Regardless, it will cost and I'll keep everyone posted as when and if this is ironed out, as we will have to set up collections (say 50%), (refundable if the event is cancelled), in advance, for the track and "tuner". I can get the "Strip" Clup to throw in the food, a bunch of free drinks, some incredible chicks for the straight guys, and a few "Trannys" for Tony and JJ. :roflmao3:

#38 ·
Race

Up to the track. If it goes when there is a big race on Sat. then Fri is usually used for qualifying and there is no Midnite Madness or if there is it's so packed we would never get any runs in. Don't even know if we will be able to get the track at all the second weekend of Nov. or Friday Piggy Back until early next week. If we don't get any more interest than what's been showing lately, this whole thing will be a bust anyway. As you know, if 50 people say are going to show, then maybe 15 will. That's why the deposit before step 2 is undertaken and the track is reserved for anything. Looks like we have a lot of talkers, as usual, and very few people who want to show except for those who have already shown interest. No new ones are adding their names and that's ok as we will just go have fun for ourselves.

#46 ·
Maybe

I could probably round up a bunch of locals including the guys at the "hill" but we were trying to keep this primarily for TBSS's so we could start a yearly meet. If the Camaros etc. join in then we would have to take over the track for a whole day and then we are talking a big meet and over 10 grand for the day. I personally don't have the time to organize something this big. Think at this time we will keep it TBSS's and see what happens after I get a yea or nay from track officals first of the week. Of course with all the $ JJ has, maybe he could sponsor the entire meet, bring the mattress thrashers and rent out his hoard of "Trannys" for the weekend? Tony could run the "purple" concession stand:boff:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.