Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay here it is,
Going to, no needing to see how many here are serious to meeting in Vegas for a TBSS Owners.com get together in the begenning of November. Trying to make it for the weekend as well so all that work, can have the chance to play also! If we want to rent the track there for a day, will cost $3500.....that is $175 per TBSS if we only get 20 of us to commit............$117 for 30, well you can do the math for more members if ya want! Not sure if we even can but need this info before we start spouting off to the owners for the rent.
Gotta make this quick guys if ya want it to happen so we can get things in motion. You all have been asking for dates and saying to make it happen, so now it's your turn to step up to the plate and commit as well. Leave your names and once we get how many, will let y'all know what the cost will be. We will have to know in no more then 2 weeks whom really wants this to happen. So.......lets get this going! Thanks
Oh yeah, this might help as well.................theres a new member here that's an editor for a car mag. He said things might look pretty good for a photo shoot for his mag when we all get together in Vegas. Would be nice to have at least 20 of us or more, show up for this besides what it will do for the rep. of our trucks!

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
Okay here it is,
Going to, no needing to see how many here are serious to meeting in Vegas for a TBSS Owners.com get together in the begenning of November. Trying to make it for the weekend as well so all that work, can have the chance to play also! If we want to rent the track there for a day, will cost $3500.....that is $175 per TBSS if we only get 20 of us to commit............$117 for 30, well you can do the math for more members if ya want! Not sure if we even can but need this info before we start spouting off to the owners for the rent.
Gotta make this quick guys if ya want it to happen so we can get things in motion. You all have been asking for dates and saying to make it happen, so now it's your turn to step up to the plate and commit as well. Leave your names and once we get how many, will let y'all know what the cost will be. We will have to know in no more then 2 weeks whom really wants this to happen. So.......lets get this going! Thanks
I am in for it!

·
Registered
420 Posts

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
No TVS's allowed unless I have mine on by then:biteme:
You begged for guys to come now don't be all shaking when i show up with my SECRET MODS!
Is it ok to bring trannys to this?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Yum

Can I watch, pretty please. Mother may I. I'll even let Mark "Break me off", so to speak:muahaha: Of course, she has to be as good looking as you!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can I watch, pretty please. Mother may I. I'll even let Mark "Break me off", so to speak:muahaha: Of course, she has to be as good looking as you!
Watch, hell, theres going to be video!!Thanks for the compliment by the way:biggrin2:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey Vegas here so im game for whenever. There are lot of TBSS's in town here. Gotta find a way to get them all together.

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
O man i can just imagine a few of us in vegas and iam not talking about on the track!

Helllloooooo MandaLAY Bay!!!!!

·
Registered
06 ENVOY XL
133 Posts
I'd be in, and if you do it the very first weekend it would coincide with this big race, so there wouldn't be any racing available @ the Strip....but it would be great to watch. Plus I will be at the race anyway :cheers1:

http://www.streetcarsupernationals.com/

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I will be there for sure...November is a good time!!!What track are we talking, The Strip at LVMS???
The Strip is what we are hoping for. Waiting for Coach to get back with us and see what dates are available so we can set up when to have everyone meet out there.

·
Founding Member!
2012 Ram 1500
5,053 Posts
You know...hotels might be a bitch that week/weekend because SEMA is Oct. 30-Nov 2.

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
You know...hotels might be a bitch that week/weekend because SEMA is Oct. 30-Nov 2.
Than we all crash at Supercooling pad or Coaches! Simple as that. We just show up at their door with our weekend bags and go from there. If they don't want us than we go to the next Vegas members house.

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Pedro being your wife has your balls if i fly you here do you think she will trust you??? haha. I flew a chick from Georgia to Vegas long ago so flying you from Texas wouldn't be a problem.

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Your not going to drive 17 hrs (confirmed on yahoo travel) to race Norcal! I thought Norcal has a quick SS! Pedro i want to go this week (Wed) to race my ss for the first time, but iam skered! lol. I never even ran at a track b4 especially with 22's lololol. Norcal said to jus get it up to 2k and gun it!!!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts