Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Trailblazer SS
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I'm in the Central Florida area and I'm looking for a good, reliable and honest mechanic (not someone to sell me services or parts not needed). Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
Central Florida can be a wide range..... You talking Orlando or Gainesville?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,957 Posts
Well, im in west palm, I know not right around the corner, but if youre talkin Tbss, then id be glad to help.. I would make it worth your while as far as pricing and im as honest as they come.. Just ask anyone here who has dealt with me.. give me a shout any time, 972-375-7013 always happy to help out a fellow member.. Although according to some of these guys I might be over the hill and youll have to be patient, lol... pete

·
Premium Member
6.2 silverao
2,942 Posts
The old man (Pete) is over the hill for sure but when it comes to a TBSS or wrenching in general the old fart knows what he's doing! He has now helped me work on 2 of my vehicles and he is one of the only ppl I would trust just dropping a vehicle off and let him work on it

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,957 Posts
THANKS Junior and Jakey for the like.... Fred actually called me tonite and we talked some about some of his issues. Hopefully he will get them sorted out with or without my help...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
320 Posts
Your a little out of my reach for me to offer any services too. There are a lot of good honest ppl on here that will lend you a helping hand

·
Registered
Saab 9-7x Aero
190 Posts
If you are ever in a pinch and can't go too far with it, I've had very good luck with Ron Jon's Automotive.
4854 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32806

Family owned. Same location for decades, great reviews, and reasonable pricing.

·
Registered
2008 Trailblazer SS
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for your time over the phone Pete! Great conversation! I surely will be in contact and traveling to West Palm Beach very shortly..

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS AWD
403 Posts
I'd be interested in a good Tampa mechanic if anyone has a lead. Having some front end vibrations myself.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts