Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys started my own towing business. Should be fully operational by 16 FEB 2011. LMK if you guys need anything! For those interested I have a 2011 F550, with a rollback (flatbed) currently being built @ Dual Tech. Dont worry about your "low clearance" vehicle, because I can handle it :cheers1:

-Mike McGinnis

813-382-7123

Some of you may be asking "What about the tire shop?"

Lets just say I wear a lot of hats :rofl: (Still doing that as well)

UPDATED PICS

facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/McGinnis-Towing-Inc/189866971031828

www.mcginnistowing.com

Google Places:
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?h...wing&hnear=Tampa,+FL&cid=17467630410516995342

got her home @ 0530 this morning

·
Premium Member
3,945 Posts
How much to tow my truck from Beaumont, tx to weatherford, tx? J/K but I do have to do this so do you have any recommendatios or advice?

Congrats on the new business

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Best advice is use a reputable company and not some fly by night walmart priced fellow. The guys that do this stuff on the cheap 99.9% dont have insurance to cover your vehicle if something happens. Also make sure they use a 4 point tie down, and not a chain on the rear and then use the winch to secure your vehicle holding only with the winch's tension. (such as this guy I saw today...)

If the winch looses it tension this car is going to fall off the truck and kill someone. I cant understand why people cant take the extra 10 min to strap the car the right way. I love how there is never enough time to do it right, but plenty of time to do it over...

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,973 Posts
Mike you are on the grind in a serious way. That's what's up!! Keep rolling Bro. I'm loving it!!

·
MILFs dont drive minivans
07 TrailblazerSS
6,884 Posts
good luck on the new venture.. my husband does something similar, but not quite a towing company/business.
He saved my ass two weeks ago when the ignition switch went out, thats for sure!!

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
MILFs dont drive minivans
07 TrailblazerSS
6,884 Posts
He's technically a car dealer.. but its all 5k cars and under. He'll pull from the auction and just flip em, but he will do tows for friends and other guys at the auction looking to transport a couple cars fast

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,492 Posts
Ford? You will be disappointed.

·
Resident Asshole!
2007 Tahoe
3,708 Posts
V10 with only 300 hp? My lil 5.3 has 320 for christ' sake!!!

·
Premium Member
06 RWD Whitey
6,023 Posts
I can provide you with Safety Vest and or Shirts if needed. Not to mention gloves and such. A person bedding a vehicle on the side of any road can never be to visible!

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
My brother bought a new International a few years back....He owned it for a year, and got rid of it!! A real POS.........He now has a Freightliner, and loves it!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts