Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's going on guys! I have an SS so I thought why not join the forum and get some incite from other people who have great taste's in vehicles. I found the forum just by checking out google. I'm 25 years old and will be getting married this year. I'm an auto collision technician. My real passion is motorcycles, I ride every chance I get. Anyway here's my ride, pretty well stock. The only things I've thought of doing is lowering it and supercharge it, but it's a bit expensive.

Here's me and my soon to be wife Ali.

And here's a picture of our bikes on Pine Island in Florida.

Anywho hope to meet some of you guys and maybe help out a little if I can. I very knowledgeable about painting and repair work on cars so if anyone has any questions on that stuff just let me know!

·
Suckin' Gas & Haulin' Ass
08 Trailblazer 3SS
6,103 Posts
Welcome to the SS Family!!
We are having our TBSS Nationals in Kansas City Mo - Memorial Day weekend...check out the thread under TBSS Nationals. :) :)

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
You want other people. like us, to make you mad or make you do something?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
696 Posts
welcome from Kansas City, MO!! Nice looking ride, love the blacked out look

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow, 3 replies in about 5 minutes LOL. Thanks for the hospitality guys. I might have to check out the SS nationals with it being so close to home.

·
Hooked on speed
06 Trailblazer SS
3,099 Posts
Welcome. I'm into bikes also; have a 2008 CBR 1000RR and a KTM Duke II. Lotsa fun.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts