Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright boys and girls, as some of you may know I work at a dealership, less of you know that it is partnered with a Maserati dealership. Well, they have about 350 2015 Maserati Ghibli SQ4s which is an all wheel drive 400+ HP 4 door Maserati that is a 3.0 twin turbo v6. Its a pretty sharp looking car and I test drove it today, this is an unofficial review of that vehicle for those who may be interested. Before I start on the review, i should let you know that the employee price for a 3 year lease allowing 15000 miles a year is $549 a month.... its a 90k car. Its a great deal. On to the review. When you first see it all cleaned up and ready for a drive it looks pretty good, there really is no way to explain it so look it up for yourself, its a sharp looking car. But when it starts and is put into sport mode, well, thats when it turns heads. Putting it in sport mode opens some sort of baffle or cutout and it almost doubles that Italian sound coming out of it. Keep in mind that the whole time I drove it, I was comparing it to a non comparable Tbss. My Tbss is faster by all means in a straight line (I own a built RWD). But just taking a seat in that hand stitched red leather may have excited myself in the pants area. I took it on the highway that was riddled with traffic and made some moves in sport mode (with me changing gears through the tip tronic) and let me tell you, that thing will MOVE and handle very very very well. That being said, out of sport mode that heavy bitch is boring as shit. It feels like it comes into boost at the wrong times and it does not have that THUD when it does decide to shift. The interior is pretty sweet, it has everything you could ask for. The seating in the back looks cramped but when you actually sit in the back its pretty plentiful, with AC controls, a Sunshade control and a USB charger as well as a 12 volt. Overall, its a beautiful car with all the fixings but all it needs is to not be a douchebag when you're not in sport mode. Just my:2cents:

But in the end, if I lined up with one in the trailblazer.... no chance. But it would be a nice daily. :banhim:

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
12,861 Posts
Overpriced car. Nothing special really.

~Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines~

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
I'd def lease one. Since after 3 years they turn to shit

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,778 Posts
90K!?!?! That is half my house!

·
Registered
'06 Black AWD TBSS
953 Posts
I'm sure they sound great, I'd imagine the exhaust note sounds awesome.

But that's about it...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
297 Posts
They do sound really good - just heard one last night. They're all over down here. I like the body styles on the Maserati's from a few years ago a lot more.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,864 Posts
Sell them where I work too. I think they sound like ass. And every lot guy that gets in one has to rev it. Super annoying. It's true, you must drive in sport or it feels like it wouldn't pull a greasy string out of a cats ass.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts