Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now she only needs a bath , did a complete tune up

Oil (used extra 1/2 quart :D)
Spark Plugs
Wire Plugs
Transmission Oil
Transmission Filter
New Fuel Pump

Thinking of trading FB oems for some Chrome ones, but i like the stealth look so i might stick around with them for awhile. Excuse the wood blocks my other jack took a dumb :(

Attachments

·
Premium Member
07 Black TBSS
6,248 Posts
Not the most fun thing to do, but great job for taking care of the truck! These are things that just need to get done! :coolthumb:

Quick question ... Why a new fuel pump?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not the most fun thing to do, but great job for taking care of the truck! These are things that just need to get done! :coolthumb:

Quick question ... Why a new fuel pump?
She's close to 100k so id figure i would swap it out since i was already doing everything else.

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD - 3SS TBSS
2,617 Posts
If you jack up the passenger side of our truck and take off the wheel, it really is NOT bad at all...

You may want to do the drivers side before lifting the truck, then work on the passenger side...

I did it on two separate days... 20 minutes on the drivers side, 30 minutes on the passenger side (including lifting)...

How bad was the plugs & wires to change honestly. :biggrin2:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
284 Posts
Nice truck Leo, how much did you get it for? Still tuning mine up aswell....

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,887 Posts
If you jack up the passenger side of our truck and take off the wheel, it really is NOT bad at all...

You may want to do the drivers side before lifting the truck, then work on the passenger side...

I did it on two separate days... 20 minutes on the drivers side, 30 minutes on the passenger side (including lifting)...
That's not too bad. :coolthumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.