308 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
dayemmm thanks man!!

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
wait... part # is wrong. the magnaflow cat-back systems for tbss's part # should be 16656 and NOT 16704 . can somebody clarify?

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts

·
Premium Member
2wd Turbo
11,126 Posts
I did just the main muffler and no res. If you want load, you will not be happy! Not much louder then stock without the Res!

·
Registered
308 Posts
I keep hearing that its not that loud and that is what I bought one for...waiting for it to arrive. I'm want something with more tone but not loud, I figure when I do the Kooks LT's it'll wake it up some and then it will be just right for my taste.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Mine isnt loud at all. The only time you really can tell there is an aftermarket exhaust is when you get on it, but that is what I wanted. I may remove res to see if it will give it a better sound. Overall its a great system for the price.

·
Registered
07 1SS
963 Posts
Mine is super loud. I got my Magnaflow 16704 at MagnaflowPlanet.com for $553.96 and Free Shipping. They had the best price I could find and still have a valid warranty. Heres the link http://magnaflowplanet.com/product.php?productid=6198?tw2

If anyone else wants it.

Those ones they send to you.. Oh, I mean magnaflowplanet must be a different unit.. All the magnaflow systems I have heard for the TBSS are SUPER quiet.. Must be why it's so much more expensive.. Oh, that part # is for a 4.2... That's why it is so loud on your SS.. Beat IT!!!

·
Registered
2007 Trailblazer SS
154 Posts
I should try and ask the wifey...but she will probably say no.

Its saying $4## now.

·
Registered
07 1SS
963 Posts
Up to 460.xx now.

·
Premium Member
06 AWD TBSS
14,992 Posts
Yeah, the are quiet. A lil more hollow sounding to me at idle. When I get on it, I can tell the difference, but not all that much. Prolly cuz I'm use to it now.

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD TBSS
2,488 Posts
460.06..... i guess deals over

·
Registered
summit white tbss
67 Posts
I just tried the link and now its $511.15 I geuss there on to us.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts