Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a friend named Garth Weaver that owns Leading Edge Performance that has a great Cam Package for the MagnaCharged TBSS's. It will include everything need to do the cam swap. ICU812 is running this cam and I have one in the garage awaiting the new heads next month. We (CrashDummy, Joe and myself) tuned this cam this week and it is a monster with the MagnaCharger. The idle is very nice at 750 RPM's and yet the thing breathes like crazy up top. Give Garth a call at LEP and he can hook you up with this custom ground cam and everything needed for the swap.

http://www.leadingedgeperformance.org/

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD Red Jewel
1,713 Posts
Other than the lift and duration (not enough split in my opinion) I think that cam is just about perfect.

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's all in the lobe design and the LSA with a Blower. This one is a very powerful cam yet still very street-able.

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You should post a picture of your secretary holding a cam for everyone so we can see what we are getting (the cam that is).

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD Red Jewel
1,713 Posts
I am not going to cam my truck. The only way it will get cammed is if I get a ton of miles on it and rebuild it or pop the motor. 07 AWD trucks are a major bitch to put a cam in. I did hear the excitement from the Joe's as the cam got tuned and they drove the truck around. It sounds awesome!

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Back in the USSR.. lol
A promise is a promise. Give me a call some time and I would love to discuss cams for supercharged applications. Unfortunately everyone has a different idea of the perfect cam. I have seen some work great and others fall flat. Our vehicles need torque on the bottom end and the ability to breath on the top.

·
Registered
420 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts