Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seeing if anyone wants this stuff.

Factory TVS 1900 6 Rib Tensioner.....Has about 150 Miles on it before I upgraded to the HD Tensioner. I have no clue what these cost, but I know what an HD costs...I'd like $90 Shipped for it.

TVS 3.2'' Quick Change Pulley with very minimal Milage. I think these are roughly $100 a piece Shipped to buy new, and I used this one for very minimal miles while we were tuning and going down to a final pulley of 3.1''. I will never go back to this pulley, so no point in keeping it around. Adds roughly 1PSI of boost to a stock TVS 3.3'' Setup.
$80 Shipped.

Guys, these are jut extra parts, I usually hang on to stuff like this forever to sell when I sell Big Items like the blower itself, but I am starting a new project and I might as well unload a few things to help it along out of the gate.

Post any questions you have here, or PM me if needed.
Thanks
Matt K.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,797 Posts
hummmm, let me think on the 3.2. do i really need the 1 psi right now giving i am at sea level and about to go to 4" intake.

·
The Master Baiter
TrailblazerSS
5,414 Posts
hummmm, let me think on the 3.2. do i really need the 1 psi right now giving i am at sea level and about to go to 4" intake.
YES!!! lol. Another pound of boost will only make you faster....

Matt, what's your "new project" if you dont mind me asking?

glws

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,797 Posts
if you decide on the sonoma go over to the s10 forum i had a 99 with 5.3 cam 4l60 i did back in 06. reg cab, fleet side. let me know if you have some questions. current performance wiring is your place for those parts.

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,797 Posts
Jared is the man for all of that, of course he did not have all the cool toys for the swap when I did it. I had a iron 6.0 and 317 heads and a single front mount set up worked up for the s-10. i blew the 5.3 (oil issue) tore it all down to nothing but a cab to do pro touring suspension (satchell link, ats spindles....) school was taking more time from me. actually sold the truck in trailer full of pieces. guy came all the way from bama to get it.

sorry for the hijack, just sharing. it was a fun as hell toy, like to have another as a DD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts