Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Listen to that stock trans shift, so smooth.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Damn Vinny.. my wife says, "is that a leaf blower?".. i loled. Sounds wicked!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
Sounds great, I love the whine!/jerk

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
And that's the sound from inside the truck. I can only imagine what is sounds like outside.

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
lmao lucky i only have boltons and would be scared to even throw a maggie on there thinkin id be stranded any moment lol

btw sounds just like a pullied lightning! but sicker! :coolthumb:
Go for the maggie. 12#, stock bottom end, stock stall, stock trans. It's all in the tune.

·
Premium Member
07 Black TBSS
6,248 Posts
I just let my fiance listen to that and she loved it. Wish I could get a blower, but house> blower (or is it???). But man, i would be crapping my pants on a stock trans pushing it that hard! lol.

Thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just let my fiance listen to that and she loved it. Wish I could get a blower, but house> blower (or is it???). But man, i would be crapping my pants on a stock trans pushing it that hard! lol.

Thanks for sharing!
There are a few Maggies for sale right now on the forum, your motor can handle it. Especially at a mile high you'd be pushing less boost.

"You Can Live In Your Car, But You Can't Race Around In Your House"

Words I live by.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
158 Posts
And that's the sound from inside the truck. I can only imagine what is sounds like when I pass someone.
vin i know what it sounds like...lol i heard u before i saw u that night we saw each other...sounds like a beast..move bitch get out the way,get out the wayyyyyyyy................... :cheers1:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts