Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD Red Jewel
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got a lot done, I am going to get some sleep and start fresh in the morning. I got to work on it for almost 3 hours today and I am about ready to put the supercharger on the motor. I have a few folks coming in the morning to help me finish up. Here are some pictures

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD Red Jewel
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am slow and very anal about how things go. I labeled and bagged every bolt I took off and packaged all the stuff that came off neatly for storage or resale.

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD Red Jewel
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought both the GM aftermarket warranty and the maggie powertrain warranty

·
Registered
341 Posts
lookin good.:coolthumb:

·
Registered
'06 TBSS
652 Posts
<-----Jealous. Goodluck finishing up.

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD Red Jewel
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I didnt finish up today as planned. I had to clearance some metal brackets and stuff and the wiring loom was a serious project. Plus I had quite a few people come and go, some helped, some hindered. Thanks Shawn & Bill for your help today, you guys were great!

I have a whole bunch of pictures that I am uploading to my site. I will post a link once they are finished.

Check here in a few minutes and hopefully the gallery will be up

http://briansportal.com/Gallery/maggietbss

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
I didnt finish up today as planned. I had to clearance some metal brackets and stuff and the wiring loom was a serious project. Plus I had quite a few people come and go, some helped, some hindered. Thanks Shawn & Bill for your help today, you guys were great!

I have a whole bunch of pictures that I am uploading to my site. I will post a link once they are finished.

It has been a long day for you! You got alot accomplished!!

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS AWD Modded
13,311 Posts
Awsome pics-Looks great!

How hard is the front end to remove????

I want one

·
Premium Member
2wd Turbo
11,126 Posts
I bought both the GM aftermarket warranty and the maggie powertrain warranty
Be sure you look into the warranty info! GM now has nothing to do with your power train after the install, all on Magnuson now! Be sure you are clear! They told me if I did the install or added any big mods (headers, cam or heads) that it would void any warranty. You pretty much have to follow everything they say or its a no go!

My buddy just found this out on his GTO! 2300 miles on the car and the tranny (M6) is tost! Took it over to his dealer ( His friend is the service manager) and they said they could not warranty the tranny due to his headers and pully change! (ANYTHING THAT ADDS POWER) His buddy said there is nothing he can do now that magnuson has told them this!

I will keep you updated!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts