Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
America!
Corvette C6
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally made it out there at 9:30, it was bracket racing and test and tune. Got 2 passes in before 3pm. got 3 run at like 6pm. Anyways

First run was 13.9 @ 100 2.19 60ft, send i faulted and I have no idea what i ran bc i reved it to high and moved. And 3rd run was a 13.77 @ 101, 2.05 60ft. 4800lbs, 82outside and 40-60% humidity bouncing around. Least to say not the happiest camper for being out there all day being sun burnt and havin shit times.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,350 Posts
What mods do you have? 2WD or AWD?

·
Premium Member
'07 awd
2,421 Posts
That's about normal for that heat. Don't be discouraged, wait until October/November. That's what I do anyway.

·
America!
Corvette C6
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i mean how much is a stall gonna shave off 60 and 1/4? the mph wont change right

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
i dropped 6tenths off the 1/4 mile and 3tenths off the 60' from that alone no other changes besides ADDING more weight then my previous times. it will completely change ur truck

·
America!
Corvette C6
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dam .6 on a 1/4 thats allot

Granted if i dont sell the truck. I was looking at the circle d. but idk how well the D works with a attitude cam.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,119 Posts
Damn $22k I would take that in this economy.
I just got a Phoenix 3200 stall in mine and I can say that it is the best bang-for-the-buck I could get for the SS. Completely different animal. I was kinda skeptical at first. But there is no way I would believe that anyone would regret dropping the money for a stall.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,590 Posts
not your best option but im sure you can use a circle d 3200 stall with the attitude..

im AWD and I ran 13.9 @99 with just tune/intake in about 80 degree heat

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Don't feel too bad man, at least you didn't break anything! (or did you?)

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
3600 isnt too high tony and bubba got it in theres and they do 11s. honestly just save up and get the ptb3600 if you do keep the truck it will be worth every penny. it drives just fine and will launch super hard

·
America!
Corvette C6
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Don't feel too bad man, at least you didn't break anything! (or did you?)
lol no didnt break anything. Wasnt like the 96 dodge ram who grenaded his truck half way down the truck. took a hour to clean up his nuts and bolts all over..

hwo are the pheonix ones? ill prob do allot of research prior to actually buying one. [email protected] for awd is good tune/intake no? idk what RWd should run stock.

·
Procharged
TrailblazerSS
2,027 Posts
2wd, pacesetters, off road y, borla xr-1, efans, 160, cai jet 3, FMS tune.

On a side note got a offer for $22000 for my truck today,

That's not bad for the mods you have in this DA. Some DR's, stall (yank PTB3600), & better DA you will be in the 12's. Any weight reduction?

·
America!
Corvette C6
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That's not bad for the mods you have in this DA. Some DR's, stall (yank PTB3600), & better DA you will be in the 12's. Any weight reduction?
no i have weight adding actually lol, stupid boom box i been trying to get rid of for months. need to rip it out, and throw some 8in woofers in the door.
sub box+ battery roughly 175lbs ( battery 70lbs, 2 subs at 50lbs, box 40lbs, and amps another 15)

Only thing i removed is the rear spare, bc i sit to low.

·
Procharged
TrailblazerSS
2,027 Posts
no i have weight adding actually lol, stupid boom box i been trying to get rid of for months. need to rip it out, and throw some 8in woofers in the door.
sub box+ battery roughly 175lbs ( battery 70lbs, 2 subs at 50lbs, box 40lbs, and amps another 15)

Only thing i removed is the rear spare, bc i sit to low.

:doh:....& your disappointed with your times...lol

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,655 Posts
All things considered it sounds like you did fine. Take it back in the fall with the subs out and you'll be happy.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts