Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
That thing kicks ass!/jerk

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
3,039 Posts
"No doubt, with some serious suspension tuning, this beast could easily break into the 8’s which would be quite the achievement, especially as those SRT8 Jeep guys have been scratching at that door for some time now."

there are srt8s in the low 9s???

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"No doubt, with some serious suspension tuning, this beast could easily break into the 8’s which would be quite the achievement, especially as those SRT8 Jeep guys have been scratching at that door for some time now."

there are srt8s in the low 9s???
That's what I thought. I've only seen 10's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
Supercharged TBSS
1,940 Posts
i think they recently broke into the 9s. nothing crazy but i think like a 9.89 or somet hing like that.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
686 Posts
I was wondering if there was something I missed about the SRT8's when they said they had been knocking on that door for some time? Funny that they dont know shit about it or who has it......just a little research on the internet could go along ways!!!! Def. bad ass though!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
64 Posts
Holy shit! Get that thing a wheelie bar. Can you imagine what that would run if he didn't have to let off the throttle to put it back on the ground?

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
Hahahaahahahahahahaahahahaha....

Tony posted (in the article comments) that it's Kurt's truck and that he is on the Trailblazer SS site....rather than saying the Trailblazer SS OWNERS site....freudian slip...lol At least Tony got the link right...

·
Registered
07 AWD TBSS
104 Posts
Since I can't see the video at work, does it show any interior/engine shots? I'm curious to know how much weightloss has taken place to achieve those times.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts