Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
proud of my DieselTY
TrailblazerSS
41 Posts
whats it cost? Has the pricing been released yet?

·
Banned
Everything I work on
2,917 Posts
I'd like to see how much core shift is in the block.

·
Banned
Everything I work on
2,917 Posts
i have seen a few tall deck blocks with SLIGHT core shift on the pass side ONLY...

but that seems to be taken care of on the last few...
I hope so. I'm scarred to death of them. The tall deck blocks are twice as bad as the old standards.

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS 2wd
2,802 Posts
This mated with a LSXrT Intake sounds like a home run hitter for a low 11 sec all-motor TBSS!!!!

·
Whiskey Tango...
AWD TBSS
4,084 Posts
Nice, but you could get close and still be on pump gas, roller cam, and efi.

·
"whitey"
1,211 Posts
whats it cost? Has the pricing been released yet?
here your go

Click on the gmperformaceparts.com link , click LSX454R shop for and it shows the MSRP at $11,625.00 and is crossed out so should be cheaper

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts
the regular 454 is 11,700

the 454R is going to be more...

gm has not released pricing yet on those... and as of now its not even an active part number in the EPIC

as soon as i know more... you guys will know more...

prolly middle to end of next month i would expect them to become available... as they havent even been advertised for 30 days yet... they were just announced in december.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
"whitey"
1,211 Posts
the regular 454 is 11,700

the 454R is going to be more...

gm has not released pricing yet on those... and as of now its not even an active part number in the EPIC

as soon as i know more... you guys will know more...

prolly middle to end of next month i would expect them to become available... as they havent even been advertised for 30 days yet... they were just announced in december.
so my linky is wrong?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts