Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for someone to tune my 00 Trans Am and hopefully street tune my TBSS some where around western/Central pa. Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
28 Posts
i know theres a place in Mt Pleasant PA called JJs automotive they do alot of work with 98-02 camaro and trans ams not sure about tuning but u could always lookem up and ask

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know theres a place in Mt Pleasant PA called JJs automotive they do alot of work with 98-02 camaro and trans ams not sure about tuning but u could always lookem up and ask
Yea I know Brian, thats where I get all my help for my 00 ta

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,063 Posts
Take a trip to Tune Time Performance in Toms River NJ, 732-349-7800. Matt is the best tuner around and can dyno tune everything, even AWD vehicles. It's worth the trip, you wont be disappointed. I make the 3 hour drive to him whenever I want something done right.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
897 Posts
Feel free to give me a call. We are located about 20 mins south of philly. Not sure how far you are from there.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
83 Posts
Yea I know Brian, thats where I get all my help for my 00 ta
Then you probably know of Quik. He recently street tuned my 408 stroker and i couldnt be happier. If you need his contact info shoot me a pm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts