Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HE ASKED ME TO BAN AND REMOVE HIM FROM THE SITE.

So if you guys ask what happened so you know. He asked me to do it.

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts

·
Premium Member
'07 SS3 Silverstone
3,805 Posts
I was potentially gonna buy something from him....

Can you all at least point me in the direction of what got him the ban? Im bored

THANKS!

·
Premium Member
06 black awd tbss
5,953 Posts
im lost, but im sure if tony felt the need to ban him, then it was for a good reason!

on with the :yay2:

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i didnt ban him. He cried when i told him that his girl has to get a screen name because she was posting over and over under his name. If you gonna talk shit on our site and cause a issue at least get your own user name.

he said thats not right and his gf said that she will not make a new name so he said just ban and remove me thats what I want.

No problem if thats what a member wants I have no problem doing it.

oh yah and also that my 1/4 mile times never happened and I was using a lot more nitrous then I told people here you know the shit he always says.

·
Premium Member
06 black awd tbss
5,953 Posts
i didnt ban him. He cried when i told him that his girl has to get a screen name because she was posting over and over under his name. If you gonna talk shit on our site and cause a issue at least get your own user name.

he said thats not right and his gf said that she will not make a new name so he said just ban and remove me thats what I want.

oh yah and also that my 1/4 mile times never happened and I was using a lot more nitrous then I told people here you know the shit he always says.

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,503 Posts

Lol

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts

·
Premium Member
'07 SS3 Silverstone
3,805 Posts
Damn, okay thanks for clarity!

Drive safe everyone! Fucking snowing here now.

Cockface MotherNature bitch! My SS is clean and waxxxxxxed dammit!

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
shawn where do you find that shit! LOL TERRIBLE!!
I made it.

P.S. Un-confuse me, biatch... wait, you almost did (2nd email)..still confused. I'll send another email.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts