Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am doing a lsx376 swap in my 06 tbss i found a intake manifold and fule rail off a 2011 camaro will this fule rail work with my injectors or do i use my stock fule rail. :dunno:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
my injectors worked fine with the ls3 intake mani and rail the bolts just dont go down all the way ill post pics up tomorrow i just need a ls3 map sensor does the ls3 map plug right in to our harness or do i need a adaptor harness

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
889 Posts
my injectors worked fine with the ls3 intake mani and rail the bolts just dont go down all the way ill post pics up tomorrow i just need a ls3 maf does the ls3 maf plug right in to our harness or do i need a adaptor harness
Bolts are probably too long, see if you can use washers. The maf plug has to be re-pinned, contact pcmforless for the adapter plug.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bolts are probably too long, see if you can use washers. The maf plug has to be re-pinned, contact pcmforless for the adapter plug.
sorry i wrote maf i mean map sensor... the bolts arent too long it bolts it down securly there is just about 1/4 inch betwen the intake mani and the bottom of the rail... hard to explain ill post pics up tomorrow

1 - 7 of 7 Posts