Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Hoonigan
07 3SS AWD
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I keep posting my Camaro call outs here I just need a little advice on the outcome before I lay down the cash. It's an ls1 Vette he's got headers, full exhaust, Cai, and a 100 shot. He says it dynod at 540rwhp. I have just l99 Camaro, with cat back, tune and 100 shot. What do you think is going to be the outcome? I think well go from a dig and probably a few different rolls. It's going down for sure on Saturday and ill have video for sure

·
Resident NIP
06 SS Trailblazer
4,326 Posts
Where's the video? Bolt on LS1 Vette is a mid to low 12 sec car, 6 speed of course. Add 100 shot on top of that, I'd say its good for mid to low 11's. I think he's got you...

I've seen LS1 vettes anywhere from high 12's to low 13's stock.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
Should be a decent race but I would have to give the edge to the vette. Give it a go who cares who wins, its just fun racing!:biggrin2:Keep us posted.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,590 Posts
wow MAKE SURE YOU GET A GOOD VIDEO!(passenger or a trailing car that can kinda keep uplol) that should be a great race man but he should get you by a little... especially from a roll

·
XPTBSS
TrailblazerSS
4,249 Posts
I call bullshit on the 540rwhp with a cam only 100 shot. He would need to be at least H/C/I and the cam would have to be on the aggressive side. Is it a c5z06 or just a normal C5? Even cam only c5z06s make about 420-430 with aggressive cams. Than you pull timing so the numbers decrease.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts