Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
low and slow
SSBLAZER
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not shipping so im posting here. Hope mods dont get mad.

I bought them from another local chevy lover. I never installed them and at this point would rather get my $100 back.

So PM me if you're interested and ill give u my number and text u pics.

And while im at it...what happened to sin city goats website? And also desertmuscle? Lvfbody's old site looks like death. Sad.

Garth u know whats up?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
89 Posts
1) 50 post requirement one month as a member to sell items or start a WTB thread in this section. Reviving old threads and/or double posting in threads just to get your post count high enough to sell are NOT permitted. If you are found doing this, your post WILL BE deleted. We welcome all members, but we want you to be apart of our community. Just not here to sell items.

2) If you are able to sell in our classifieds section. Please have items supported by pictures (Actual pictures. No links to ebay, craigslist, ect). And your asking price for said item. We want our members here to see what you have available. If you do not have pictures (with screen name), your thread will be deleted without notice. If you have other items to add, please update your pictures and modify your first post.

3) Included in the pictures of items being sold. Please have screen name and date on a piece of paper. This is becoming a known trend in selling items on many sites throughout the internet, and we want to know these items are in your possession at the time of sale.

UPLOAD YOUR PICTURES, THEN POST YOUR AD. NOT VICE-VERSA

4) If you have been reported in the scammers section. You will not be able to sell here, and any existing "for sale" threads you may have will be deleted. If we find that you have started a thread selling a item, your thread WILL BE deleted without notice.

5) Please respect the sellers thread by staying on topic. If you go off-topic or try to sell/mention your item in another members thread, your post will be deleted followed by an infraction.

6) UNDER 50 POSTS YOU CANNOT PUT FOR SALE ITEMS IN YOUR SIG LINE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
low and slow
SSBLAZER
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im not posting it in the for sale section jack ass.

Are u in vegas? Didnt think so. Stfu

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
89 Posts
But yet you are still selling it.. Lmao "jackass" I have a buddy near your location that is looking for Efans.. He doesn't have this app so I was trying to help him out.. But guess you don't want to sell to bad if you can't upload a simple pic.. Not good business..
Ps.. You stfu and suck a dick

·
low and slow
SSBLAZER
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will you ship headlights?
That "joke" is funny huh?:coolthumb:

But yet you are still selling it.. Lmao "jackass" I have a buddy near your location that is looking for Efans.. He doesn't have this app so I was trying to help him out.. But guess you don't want to sell to bad if you can't upload a simple pic.. Not good business..
Ps.. You stfu and suck a dick

I wouldnt sell it to ur mom even if she was on my cawk.

I might have pics of her :yay2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts