Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some pics of the tbss, freshly lowered/tinted/debadged. as far as i know the 1st lowered ss in cincinnati although i could be wrong. i did go with the belltech coils for now.:kewlpics:

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
belltechs give about 1 inch. Looks clean

·
Registered
07 SS
72 Posts
here are some pics of the tbss, freshly lowered/tinted/debadged. as far as i know the 1st lowered ss in cincinnati although i could be wrong. i did go with the belltech coils for now.:kewlpics:
Hows the ride?

·
EBONY AND IVORY 4 EVER
2006 TBSS
13,265 Posts
very nice lookin!!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ride is, of course, a little stiffer than stock but not much worse than stock. i can honestly say i'm happy with them. definite improvement on cornering, just getting the vehicle down closer to the ground. not slammed but a clean stance with a decent ride

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
nice! now i'll know what my tbss will look like after i throw on these belltechs i just bought... thx to you!!

verynice

·
Registered
399 Posts
I have the same setup in an AWD as dropped04chevy and my driver side is a hair over 30.75" and the pass is 30.25" I have been told by Norcal I need to turn my pass side spring and let it reseat. I haven't had time yet but it was a week today that I installed them and I love the ride! drpooed04chevy's SS looks great I wish mine was like his closer to 31" only because I AWD. But all and all I love my setup!

·
The Worlds my Playground
4,823 Posts
I have the same setup in an AWD as dropped04chevy and my driver side is a hair over 30.75" and the pass is 30.25" I have been told by Norcal I need to turn my pass side spring and let it reseat. I haven't had time yet but it was a week today that I installed them and I love the ride! drpooed04chevy's SS looks great I wish mine was like his closer to 31" only because I AWD. But all and all I love my setup!
Sweet...:cheers1:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'm sitting 31.5" up front and 32" rear. may have settled another quarter inch if that. rear air seems to have a mind of it's own when i'm running but those are pretty close to the measurements when i'm not running and on a flat ground. decent stance with not a lot of side effects. might eventually graduate to the coilovers if i feel like spending the money.:cheers1:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts