Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
06 TrailblazerSS AWD
867 Posts
Is there a black granite awe and a white awd with low miles. Fuck it ill take them all. Shipping to 89074

·
Test tha rest, not Tha SS
TrailblazerSS
1,113 Posts
What a beautiful sight!!!!! Never get tired of looking at SS's; everytime I pass one, I stare......

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS AWD
1,816 Posts
Random question how easy would it be to get to manhatten from your shop, without a ride lol.

I want to drop my truck off eventually for a bunch of work, but i have no way back home. Any trains near by thatll take me to NYC?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
918 Posts
Random question how easy would it be to get to manhatten from your shop, without a ride lol.

I want to drop my truck off eventually for a bunch of work, but i have no way back home. Any trains near by thatll take me to NYC?
I'm not sure if the train station in point pleasant is up n running haven't really bin there since the storm (off at school) but if it's running you could get like a20 dollar taxi from tune time to point n take train to NYC.

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
I like the lightweight mod on the closest white one, front end's pointing to the sky lol!

(no engine/trans I know lol)

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)

Don't know of any nearby trains near the new shop but we do have a great deal with enterprise rental car. We throw in a free rental car for the duration of the job. Feel free to to pm me or contact me through the shop for more info. Or you can hop on the bus which will get you too NY as well.

·
Registered
06' TBSS LT2
586 Posts
Joe, the bus terminal is less than a mile away. goes to Newark, then subway back to NYC..

the first three lol

and some more

original dyno install

more from the first meet

the original ORIGINAL Tune Time in Long Branch..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts