Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I dropped one screw and couldn't find it... and stripped another one closest to the passenger headlight. Anyone know how I can fix the stripped one, and where I can find these screws other then GM bc they are 5 bucks each? Any help would be great!

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
I'd be a little worried about the screw you "couldn't find" :dunno:

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
:iamwithstupid:

·
Premium Member
2007 TrailblazerSS
5,049 Posts
Local speed-shop had one for the one that my buddy stripped. You should look for the one you dropped and find a suitable replacement for the one you busted. Hope you stripped the bolt and not the block.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was the back one. I think it went under the washer fluid tank and at this point has fallen out. It wasn't near any moving parts like the fan or pullies... I tried some of the GM parts websites and would like to have the same one rather then hardware store. Just wanted to see if anyone knew where to order them online.

·
Premium Member
3,137 Posts
Intake manifold bolts are how long and usually dont come out of intake. Would be hard to strip the intake manifold bolts going into head since they are what 89 inch pounds

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Intake manifold bolts are how long and usually dont come out of intake. Would be hard to strip the intake manifold bolts going into head since they are what 89 inch pounds
Yeah I should have made it clear it was a cold air intake install and it was the intake lid screws.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts