Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS 3SS
17,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LA Wheel. 4 year warranty, center caps chromed.

$700 plus $254 shipping. They get my old wheels back !

Just what I have been looking for. No downtime. I have to pay a security deposit which they will refund on Tuesday or Friday whichever comes first after they get wheels back.

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Sounds like a great deal. I wish i had my stock 20's still or i would have went this route, hehe. I jus bought Black 20's off Ebay. Anyhow, iam sure many in here will jump on this deal.
Hope you enjoy cleaning chrome, lol.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS 3SS
17,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds like a great deal. I wish i had my stock 20's still or i would have went this route, hehe. I jus bought Black 20's off Ebay. Anyhow, iam sure many in here will jump on this deal.
Hope you enjoy cleaning chrome, lol.
Well chrome will be easier to clean than what I have :cheers1:

The LA wheel deal is stupid.

He has one set and people figthing over them. But first money bought them. I told him there are several guys that would like to do this. $700?? geez. What a deal.

He said it will take 6-7 weeks to have the next set ready. I told him they need to by more cores off ebay ! They did not seem too interested.

·
EBONY AND IVORY 4 EVER
2006 TBSS
13,265 Posts
looks good!!!

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
One thing that many don't realize that in California Chrome shops are pretty extinct except those down south in Los Angeles, Burbank, etc. It takes these shops alot longer because of Air Quality Standards and so on. So if you live in Texas,Midwest, etc it will be alot faster to chrome rims or anything you need chromed. I think the rims look good and take care of them Mo-Fo's!!!

My 22 rim that got curb rashed or center median rashed lately will take shop in Los Angeles 4 weeks to repair it and chrome it again (this is the longest process of the rim). Chroming is a very lenghty process for those think its just a dip and here your part back, lol.

·
Registered
226 Posts
My boy at discount sent mine out to be chromed (caps to). It took three weeks and was 190 per wheel shipping included. He wrote it up as labor so no tax either!!

rrm wheels look great- 1 ? do the center caps still have the chevy logo?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Thanks guys (and gals).

Yes center cap has chevy logo, just chromed. They had red bowties to put on them. I said dont you dare !
I had the chevy logos milled off my wheels. I have a set of white chevy decals from greffix werks if you want them just pay shipping! If your truck is white?

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Chittttttt i aint no Pimp! lol. Actually i have my new 20's coming and threw that suggestion out there. I also will guarantee you will have no down time, lol.

·
Premium Member
06 Trailblazer SS
1,411 Posts
I WANT them!!:drool::drool:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts