Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
UPDATE: 1/29/22
Truck is still available. Transmission needs replaced. Electrical issue is still really only an intermittent light flicker which a lot of people seem to have the same problem with these trucks. Replaced the blower control module to fix the fans not working. Only needs a transmission other than that the truck is in really good condition. Message me if interested or with offers.

List of upgrades/modifications done...
OBX headers/ypipe (have brand new headers just need to be put on but installed ypipe last summer)
Magnaflow cat-back exhaust (recently replaced entire cat back last summer with identical magnaflow kit)
K&N Cold air intake
160 degree stat
Electric fan conversion
LED headlights/fog lights/interior/reverse lights
Powder coated rims
Complete engine rebuild including...
Comp Cams Attitude V3 cam
Stage 2 CNC ported LS-6 heads
PCM of NC tune
Transmission shift kit installed
4L60 LS HP Series Stage 2 278mm torque converter
View attachment 102131 View attachment 102134 View attachment 102135 View attachment 102136 View attachment 102137 View attachment 102138
Wow this truck is awesome…
I love it

· Premium Member
1,600 Posts
Are you willing to sell without the engine? I don't need an engine or trans.

· Registered
TrailblazerSS
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Are you willing to sell without the engine? I don't need an engine or trans.
No I don't have the capability of doing that currently. I'm in the process of cleaning the truck up and getting the transmission and a few other things fixed on it at this time. Will decide to keep it or sell it once it's in tip top shape.

· Super Moderator
TrailblazerSS
1,496 Posts
I don't believe I have seen a price as of yet? Do you have a price with broken trans or are you now fixing it and selling??

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

· Registered
2 Posts
Hi please reach out to me I live in NJ and am very interested in your truck. And have a trailer. Looks like an awesome ride and really appreciate all the work you have done to her. Again I am ready to get my hands dirty. Thanks Don.

UPDATE: 1/29/22
Truck is still available. Transmission needs replaced. Electrical issue is still really only an intermittent light flicker which a lot of people seem to have the same problem with these trucks. Replaced the blower control module to fix the fans not working. Only needs a transmission other than that the truck is in really good condition. Message me if interested or with offers.
Thanks, but i'm not looking to buy another one at all at this time.
List of upgrades/modifications done...
OBX headers/ypipe (have brand new headers just need to be put on but installed ypipe last summer)
Magnaflow cat-back exhaust (recently replaced entire cat back last summer with identical magnaflow kit)
K&N Cold air intake
160 degree stat
Electric fan conversion
LED headlights/fog lights/interior/reverse lights
Powder coated rims
Complete engine rebuild including...
Comp Cams Attitude V3 cam
Stage 2 CNC ported LS-6 heads
PCM of NC tune
Transmission shift kit installed
4L60 LS HP Series Stage 2 278mm torque converter
View attachment 102131 View attachment 102134 View attachment 102135 View attachment 102136 View attachment 102137 View attachment 102138

21 - 30 of 30 Posts