Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to go with a wider stance on the truck and I know this has been done before but I can't find any pics or that much info about it. I drive the truck only about 5000 miles a year so its far from a DD. I was think about going with a 1' or 1 1/2' Spacer, I just want the tire to be even with the fender on all 4 corners... Does anybody have pix or some good info to help me?!?!

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS 3SS
789 Posts
i'm looking to go with a wider stance on the truck and i know this has been done before but i can't find any pics or that much info about it. I drive the truck only about 5000 miles a year so its far from a dd. I was think about going with a 1' or 1 1/2' spacer, i just want the tire to be even with the fender on all 4 corners... Does anybody have pix or some good info to help me?!?!
+1

·
Registered
07TrailblazerSS
858 Posts
look up my post here...i have pics and a link to the spacers i bought

·
TT AWD TBSS Jeep
TT AWD SS Pwrd Jeep
5,825 Posts
Or you could just buy the 10" rims and run them all the way around with 315/35ZR20's.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
207 Posts
Weird, I was just looking at those. I want to go to a 6x5.5 bolt pattern and run the stock steel base model half ton wheels (painted black) for my winter wheels and to ride a little better. Here is the website and you can click on the link for lug pattern you want:

http://www.ezaccessory.com/6_Lug_Wheel_Adapters_s/46.htm

They are $85/pair which seems kind of spendy but they are billet. I have no experience with these or this company just happened to have the website pulled up in another window.

·
Registered
07TrailblazerSS
858 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts