Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to purchase the afr 230 heads this week but everywhere I look there all the same price $2500 grr... Does anybody know we're I could pick them up for a little cheaper!?!?

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,504 Posts
I'm looking to purchase the afr 230 heads this week but everywhere I look there all the same price $2500 grr... Does anybody know we're I could pick them up for a little cheaper!?!?
Thats what they cost unless you know a dealer that will give them to you for cost.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
Great choice for heads, I have a set of AFR's on my 402 and love them.

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great choice for heads, I have a set of AFR's on my 402 and love them.
If I'm not mistaking u can run ur stock rocker arms on them? I just upgraded the trunion to the comp cam style.. I did examine them for defects and miss aligned Drill holes

If u don't mind can u tell wat u paid for them and wat website

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,504 Posts
If I'm not mistaking u can run ur stock rocker arms on them? I just upgraded the trunion to the comp cam style.. I did examine them for defects and miss aligned Drill holes

Stock upgraded rockers are fine just don't go too high on the lift.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts

I paid $2380 for the heads, the shop that built my motor ordered them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.