Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in Collinsville, IL and was wondering if there are any members from this area or the STL area?????

·
Registered
SRT-8 Jeep
60 Posts
Im not a TB SS but Im really close to you. My buddy just picked up a Black 06 TB SS. His in the O'Fallen area. We should meet up some time.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, have to meet up sometime, been trying to get over and checkout Hot Shots for somr beer and wings. you ever been in there?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just exhaust, working on cold air intake and trying to figure out what tuner to go with. is the gc modded?

·
Premium Member
06 RWD Whitey
6,023 Posts
Hot Shots is pretty cool. I have been there a few times.
It can get pretty crazy when the drunken idiots rear their faces, but other than that, fairly decent hang out. I have a white 06' but I live in Texas. Make it up to see family about every 4 months. They are in St. Peters. Actually, I will be there the 21st of May then driving over with my sister to NATS. Any one else from the STL area going to NATS?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not going to the nats, but if you have time from the family, maybe we could put together a little meet up in stl.

·
Premium Member
06 RWD Whitey
6,023 Posts
Cool, I won't have my truck, but shooting pool, making new friends and a couple of beers perfect! lol...

·
Registered
SRT-8 Jeep
60 Posts
Couple bolt-ons. My Buddy who just bought his TB SS has HP Tuners. He can get you Tuned for Cheap. His already messed with his and its a different car. Took almost all the Torque mangment out of it.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im still new to all the tuning, but have to figure something out to keep it dealership safe, for my warranty.

·
Registered
SRT-8 Jeep
60 Posts
I hear ya. Will all have to meet up and you can talk to my buddy and you guys can figure something out. You got anything going on this week?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
not this week, but maybe next tuesday, we could meet up.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,086 Posts
Out of Washington MO, Have to something going.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,086 Posts
About 40 minutes

1 - 20 of 32 Posts