Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am about to have a couple of 20x8 matte black stockers for sale. whats a fair asking price for two powder coated stock wheels ?

·
Premium Member
3,945 Posts
Just throwing it out there but $250-300 maybe depending on condition. May be tough at that price with only 2 wheels though.

I take it you got some 20x10s?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,864 Posts
mine should be here by the end of the week. /jerk:yay2:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,864 Posts
265/50/20 295/45/20 305 or 315 would be cool but dont want to run into any clearance issues, that and they are more expensive. Problley the parada's. Then my tb will be begging to be lowered.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,864 Posts
lol I feel so piss ass broke right now may have to wait till tax money to get tires unless I can sell my stockers.

·
Premium Member
3,945 Posts
I sell all my stock stuff to help fund the mod madness lol. Red jewel, staggered setup, and lowered=:yay2:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,864 Posts
Hoping by summer. Have to pay 3700 off to the bank of dad then its paid for. Lowered, hockey stripe, blacked out pillars, rear valance black, and if I can get the F-in brake ducks off i would paint those black to. Thinking about selling my 85 monte carlo ss to make the tb go fast.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,864 Posts
Sorry to get off topic Drew:biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
3,945 Posts
Do a search for SSnowflake's truck. It's alot like how you want yours to look and may give you a few ideas

1 - 13 of 13 Posts