Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking to get new set of 22" wheels for the TBSS.
I have sent Tony a PM a while ago but no response.
I contacted factoryreproductions and the rep said they have no wheels for the TBSS in Silver machine face. I see that the wheel models FR59/FR44's have a different offset than what's spec'd for the TBSS. So I assume that's the issue why the rep didn't offer these as an option..

I'm not interested in Black or Chrome and I understand the stock wheel style models won't be done in Silver any longer.
So I've been hunting for Snowflakes in 22". At this point I I may go with 20" if they're available.

Anyone have the scoop on availability for Snowflakes in Silver? Or any slim chance the stock wheel style can be made again in 22" Silver?

-Jim

·
Registered
06'TrailblazerSS, 07'Z06,71'Stingray
344 Posts
Call Detroit Wheel. 1-248-545-8862 Bryan Ogg. He might be able to help they dip wheels.

·
Registered
2007 TBSS
120 Posts
Jim,
Did you email/contact Factory Reproductions (FR)?

I contacted FR about the 20x10’s, as part of my brake project. On 22 May, the wheels were 90 days out. I’ll check next week as Jason stated that he’d have a better timeline (one month later)

Thanks,
Kevin

·
Registered
2007 TBSS
120 Posts
Jim,
Did you email/contact Factory Reproductions (FR)?

I contacted FR about the 20x10’s, as part of my brake project. On 22 May, the wheels were 90 days out. I’ll check next week as Jason stated that he’d have a better timeline (one month later)

Thanks,
Kevin
Jim,
Try calling Tony, if you havent seen a response to email.

There is an eBay auction for the chrome 22x9’s:
32290456001 - FR32 22x9

1 - 5 of 5 Posts