·
Registered
224 Posts
More info if he passes please

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
28 Posts
I have a white 2008 1SS No sunroof. Super clean with 97k miles, and a clean title for sale. 18.5k

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I have a 2008 Black 2wd TBSS if interested! Truck has some mods, but garaged and kept super clean since I bought it new. I have no kids, so the back seats have been out since new. The front seats have been covered since new, so the interior looks perfect from factory! The black paint is 98% perfect! Factory sunroof never used and factory Bose/6 CD player. Truck has been lowered with KDW shocks/springs all around. 10 inch wider rims in back with new Michelin Sport 4s 315/35/20 rear and 275/40/20 front. SLP headers, SLP exhaust, MSD ignition coils-new, PCM Spal fans, PCM tune, Fast LSX RT intake, 33lb injectors, Solar Performance 95mm TB and more. Truck has been pampered and oil changed always with less the 3k miles with Driven LS30 oil. This has been my baby, but health has forced me to sell. Can send pics if interested. Clear title and would like 18k.
Thx, Jim

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
1,090 Posts
How about 50 posts first before trying to sell stuff phuck sticks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Have a 2006 with every option available. 53,000 miles. Black on black. Excellent condition. Would entertain offers

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good luck!
Thanks. I’m in no hurry. Garaged and driven once a week for the last 4 years. All fluids up to date. I’ve treated this bad boy like a baby it’s entire life. A year from now, two years from now is fine with me. Right person, right time will appreciate this fine example of good old American horsepower.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
189 Posts
Thanks. I’m in no hurry. Garaged and driven once a week for the last 4 years. All fluids up to date. I’ve treated this bad boy like a baby it’s entire life. A year from now, two years from now is fine with me. Right person, right time will appreciate this fine example of good old American horsepower.
Anything for a quick buck huh?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
189 Posts
How about 50 posts first before trying to sell stuff phuck sticks.

Woah, give the guy a chance! He at least did enough snooping around to put together quite the impressive mod list. Even kept the stock fuel injectors!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
189 Posts
Right, joined the site 2 hours ago saying you’re willing to sell something you’ve owned “it’s entire life”….

·
Registered
4 Posts
Right, joined the site 2 hours ago saying you’re willing to sell something you’ve owned “it’s entire life”….
WTF? I’ve been into fast and beautiful cars my whole life. You just going to dis me? If so, fuck off and I’m sorry I ever visited a place with such dickheads. By.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
52 Posts
Woah, give the guy a chance! He at least did enough snooping around to put together quite the impressive mod list. Even kept the stock fuel injectors!
Hahaha!! He just waits for people post for sale
Items and then attacks. Take it ezzzzzZ boss man

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
1,090 Posts
Go sell your shit on Facebook. These trucks should only be for sale here by members. It people that just join to sell and than gone. Read the forum rules. This is a rule to keep the spammers and scam artists out of here.

LOL. IM JUST FUCKING WITH YOU GUYS. But there is a 50 post rule. I just bust balls because when I first joined way back in the days, I was punished by the moderators for not having 50 posts to sell. Guess what, doubt there is a moderator here anymore. CHEERS

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
189 Posts
Hahaha!! He just waits for people post for sale
Items and then attacks. Take it ezzzzzZ boss man
I know, I know. I was just piling on to his sarcasm as well. All good! I just always think it’s funny that so many “new” members miraculously have the perfect item for sale when someone’s looking for it. Some may in fact be legit, but it gets so diluted thanks to all the spammers nowadays.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
189 Posts
WTF? I’ve been into fast and beautiful cars my whole life. You just going to dis me? If so, fuck off and I’m sorry I ever visited a place with such dickheads. By.
I’ve been into fast and beautiful cars as well. However, only been able to actually own a select few. Not dissing you, just calling BS.

BYE!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts