Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently had damage to the rear of my TBSS 3SS....the bumper was hit and it broke the dual valance assembly to my Borla exhaust....I can not find the replacement anywhere. I supplied the only pic I currently have of the rear....any help would be greatly appreciated . Thank you all

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,595 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
There's some on ebay still for 300 bucks shipped. Kinda curious about the differences.

·
Registered
6 Posts
There's some on ebay still for 300 bucks shipped. Kinda curious about the differences.
I was thinking about buying a quad rear valance off of ebay. Just not sure about the overall quality.
Can anyone share their experience if you have purchased a valance from the seller fairly recently? Looks like they are made out of fiberglass from this particular seller.

·
Registered
2007 TBSS
117 Posts
The TrueBlueMotorsports piece is OEM material with different options. I preordered one for my TBSS dual openings for the Stainless works true dual exhaust/headers.

SLP did one in a hard plastic for the trailblazer dual exhaust. It didn’t line up to my tail pipes.

Here’s the SLP info
SLP Performance 31675V SLP Performance SS Dual Outlet Rear Valances | Summit Racing

Let me dig up more pics, have it sitting in my garage in the box.

·
Silver Streak
TrailblazerSS
98 Posts
I’m waiting as well, I’ve email them with no response but the web site says early summer

·
Registered
2007 TBSS
117 Posts
I’m waiting as well, I’ve email them with no response but the web site says early summer
Yes, I tried to email TBM also on their old website, and pre-ordered the dual exhaust valence. Fingers crossed - hopefully July (July is only two weeks away)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes, I tried to email TBM also on their old website, and pre-ordered the dual exhaust valence. Fingers crossed - hopefully July (July is only two weeks away)
Thanks for the pics...I think I may wait it out for TBM when they plan to have theirs in the first part of the summer.

Anyone here in or around Charlotte, NC?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts