Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently had damage to the rear of my TBSS 3SS....the bumper was hit and it broke the dual valance assembly to my Borla exhaust....I can not find the replacement anywhere. I supplied the only pic I currently have of the rear....any help would be greatly appreciated . Thank you all

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,610 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
There's some on ebay still for 300 bucks shipped. Kinda curious about the differences.
I was thinking about buying a quad rear valance off of ebay. Just not sure about the overall quality.
Can anyone share their experience if you have purchased a valance from the seller fairly recently? Looks like they are made out of fiberglass from this particular seller.

·
Registered
2007 TBSS
123 Posts
The TrueBlueMotorsports piece is OEM material with different options. I preordered one for my TBSS dual openings for the Stainless works true dual exhaust/headers.

SLP did one in a hard plastic for the trailblazer dual exhaust. It didn’t line up to my tail pipes.

Here’s the SLP info
SLP Performance 31675V SLP Performance SS Dual Outlet Rear Valances | Summit Racing

Let me dig up more pics, have it sitting in my garage in the box.

·
Silver Streak
TrailblazerSS
111 Posts
I’m waiting as well, I’ve email them with no response but the web site says early summer

·
Registered
2007 TBSS
123 Posts
I’m waiting as well, I’ve email them with no response but the web site says early summer
Yes, I tried to email TBM also on their old website, and pre-ordered the dual exhaust valence. Fingers crossed - hopefully July (July is only two weeks away)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yes, I tried to email TBM also on their old website, and pre-ordered the dual exhaust valence. Fingers crossed - hopefully July (July is only two weeks away)
Thanks for the pics...I think I may wait it out for TBM when they plan to have theirs in the first part of the summer.

Anyone here in or around Charlotte, NC?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Are you guys gonna have custom bent exhausts made? Or are you gonna buy a specific cat back?

·
Registered
2008 TBSS Red Jewel RWD
886 Posts
I'm running the TBM quad tip rear valance wrapped in carbon fiber vinyl. Here is a shot of the 3" cat back that was made at a local exhaust shop. It's one pipe and then it splits into two after the rear axle. My spare tire was permanently removed so that made it easier. If it was me I would wait for them to be made. The quality and fitment is great!!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
100 Posts
For anyone interested, I contacted the ebay seller about their valance. It installs with double sided tape or glue, so probably not as high quality as other options.

I'll probably plan to get the tbm valance when they're back in stock.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks for that information...i will definitely wait until TBM gets their stock in. Shouldn't be long now giving we at the end of June.

Guess we should talking about possible exhaust? I haven't settled on what brand of exhaust system yet but it will be quad duals with the 3 in outlets that TBM sells also.

The real issue for me is going to be finding a good shop that know what they are doing here in Charlotte, NC for the install.🙄

·
Registered
AWD 07 TrailblazerSS
957 Posts
I actually have one of the SLP Rear Valances (dual outlet) in decent shape. Do you want to take a look?

·
Registered
AWD 07 TrailblazerSS
957 Posts
Thanks but I am actually looking for a quad rear dual valance. Do you recall the site address you purchased it?
I recently had damage to the rear of my TBSS 3SS....the bumper was hit and it broke the dual valance assembly to my Borla exhaust....I can not find the replacement anywhere. I supplied the only pic I currently have of the rear....any help would be greatly appreciated . Thank you all
Message was more directed at the OP ^

My valance came with the SLP Exhaust I once had on my truck. Been sitting in my garage for years.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Does anyone have any updates on the availability of valances from True Blue Motorsports? I would like to get the square cut for a quad dual setup. But I have been unable to find any for sale from other vendors.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Pete

·
Silver Streak
TrailblazerSS
111 Posts
Does anyone have any updates on the availability of valances from True Blue Motorsports? I would like to get the square cut for a quad dual setup. But I have been unable to find any for sale from other vendors.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Pete
Pete, I received an email that there was a problem with production and it wouldn’t be available until October. That was in July, nothing since the email. They haven’t responded to my update requests

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
42 Posts
Pete, I received an email that there was a problem with production and it wouldn’t be available until October. That was in July, nothing since the email. They haven’t responded to my update requests
I sent an email earlier this week and confirmed with TBM by email yesterday. They currently have valances in stock ready to ship.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts