Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
=ЯΛWSSUM=
TrailblazerSS
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I first picked up my truck it had about 25k and I got the same rsa tires same week. :doh: now I'm about to hit 60k so give or take they lasted me 35k or so.. now I'm looking into getting 265 50r20 but undecided between nitto 420 or yokohama parada spec x.. both are all weather tires but I never hear many people talk about how long their good for.. I read the parada spec x can go around 45k. Any input.

·
MOST HATED
Trailblazer SS
3,915 Posts
look at the tread wear rating on the two tires

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,389 Posts
Danny aka Retro has the Paradas and they have been on for two years that I've know him. They still look good.

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,389 Posts
The General Grabbers I last had were 320 grade and I got 37K of HARD driving with them even after 4 times on the track with them and never rotated them either. Too bad they are in limbo.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,727 Posts
hankook ventus has 420aa treadwear, they claim its a 50k tire. Pretty decent price as well.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
3,039 Posts
My mom has a tbss and she put 52K on the stock RSAs but she doest have a lead foot like most of us on here. She could have gone longer but i gave her my generals

·
Hater
Duh
9,216 Posts
Had my paradas for a couple thousand miles and I like them. A bit of a ride improvement over the rsa. Only disappointment is that the 275 doesn't look any wider than the 255 rsa. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
826 Posts
My mom has a tbss and she put 52K on the stock RSAs but she doest have a lead foot like most of us on here. She could have gone longer but i gave her my generals
Pictures or you are making shit up.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
92 Posts
look at the tread wear rating on the two tires
Keep in mind you can only compare UTQ numbers with tires from the same manufacturer? For example a 400 rating in one brand is not the same as a 400 in another brand.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts