2008 TBSS Red Jewel RWD
914 Posts
She looks purty!! Welcome from Florida.

Sent from my moto g play (2021) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2006 Black 3SS AWD
528 Posts
Nice ! Hard to find them under 100k miles.

What do you have for options? There is only 1SS and 3SS in tbss land, unlike camaros which do have a 2SS option.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2008 TBSS Red Jewel RWD
914 Posts
He has a 2006 and I believe it's either a LS SS or a LT SS. The LS SS the base model with cloth seats, manual A/C controls, etc. The LT SS is a step up with leather seats and digital A/C controls. In 07 it changed to 1SS(the LS SS) or 3SS(the LT SS)

Sent from my moto g play (2021) using Tapatalk

Reactions: SSnandoe

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
206 Posts
Thanks, that makes my 2006 SS a 3SS. Mine has the leather seats, digital controls, rear entertainment center, power sun roof, dual power seats and more. I am the second owner and it now has 134k miles on it. I drive it daily and have had very few problems with it. I had to replace the ignition switch and the rear wiper motor. I am a retired ASE Master Tech and maintain it almost to a fault. It looks great and runs great and has never let me down.

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,448 Posts
Thanks, that makes my 2006 SS a 3SS. Mine has the leather seats, digital controls, rear entertainment center, power sun roof, dual power seats and more. I am the second owner and it now has 134k miles on it. I drive it daily and have had very few problems with it. I had to replace the ignition switch and the rear wiper motor. I am a retired ASE Master Tech and maintain it almost to a fault. It looks great and runs great and has never let me down.
Power sunroof and rear DVD entertainment hanging above from roof were options on every version. 06 has smooth leather seat bottom in the rear vs Alcantra suede in 07 and later.
06 was only year you could have the rain sensor on the windshield.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
206 Posts
How can you tell if you have a 1SS or 3SS besides the options? Is there a body code or something else?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
206 Posts
I have looked at the glove box tag and I can find no code for 1SS or 3SS (LS or LT). It seems only the options on the vehicle can identify it. Please let me know if I am wrong and give the option code for either one. Thanks.

·
Registered
'07 3SS 2WD
333 Posts
I have looked at the glove box tag and I can find no code for 1SS or 3SS (LS or LT). It seems only the options on the vehicle can identify it. Please let me know if I am wrong and give the option code for either one. Thanks.
Post a pic of your options tag.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts