Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2007, trailblazer ss, awd, red jewel, 1ss
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my first 07 tbss in September of 2021, 100k and in great shape. I'm here to learn and hopefully help out. I have always been a fan of the tbss, and now the work begins.

·
Registered
2008 TBSS Red Jewel RWD
914 Posts
I'm a Red Jewel owner also. Welcome from Florida. What are your plans?

Sent from my moto g play (2021) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'07 3SS 2WD
333 Posts
Red Jewel fan here too..

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,212 Posts
Welcome, let's see some pics. Any mod list past what's already done?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was raised in pensacola. The usual mods so far from pcmofnc, spal fans, fender well transmission cooler, diy fender well intake and tune so far. In the process of ordering rpm 4l70e lvl6, attitude v3 cam, Yank or circle-d 3200 stall and all the bits and pieces. And fix the oil starvation problem, it kinda snowballed from there. I have not decided on headers, probably pacesetters. Hopefully a maggie one day. I'm parking it for the winter just because it's in great shape and would like to keep it rust free for as long as possible. And I love all the colors, thank you for the welcome
Tire Wheel Car Automotive side marker light Automotive parking light

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,212 Posts
Nice clone of the SS and LT. Do the blade style MAF yet? Boltons, maf, longtubes and a tune made a huge difference for me. Can't wait to see how you like the cam and stall. Awd, rwd?

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
1,130 Posts
Nice clone of the SS and LT. Do the blade style MAF yet? Boltons, maf, longtubes and a tune made a huge difference for me. Can't wait to see how you like the cam and stall. Awd, rwd?

That is a clone?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,212 Posts
It is not a clone, I do have an 08 that looks similar.
That's what I meant, your 2 posts had me questioning my eyes.. DD has rust SS don't. I like that the now you see me, hey wait I just seen you again.. wtf.. checkmate..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haha, I have had the dd for a few years. Just happened to find an ss for sale in Sept, didn't know it was red till I got to the dealership. I had to buy it because of how hard they are to find now, pure coincidence. I had to put ls7 maf on the list, almost forgot about it. Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts