Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 2006 5.3 3LT That was originally my mothers truck, making me the second owner of this 230K mile bad boy. I've slowly been doing little by little here and there until my fan clutch died and that's when I did a double take at what i'd been taking for granted. I decided it was worth the extra whatever to just buy the pcmofnc fbody e-fan harness and doing the conversion, but I hadn't really taken into consideration i'd need to send my pcm out. That wasn't really an option at the time so again, I rationalized at about the cost of the loaner ecu I could just buy an mpvi2 and hptuners. Well, since then i've been street tuning my ass off trying to squeeze every bit of efficiency out of this high miliaged suv that I could. My favorite part of it all was having fun with a platform I'd never in a million years see myself messing with, and no one taking me serious. Anyway, I just rebuilt and converted my trans from 4x4 to rwd, spent about 30 hours hand porting my heads, and i'm in the process of deleting dod. Dunno why I took so long to become active in the community, but yeah here's s few random pics

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts